Digital Wound Measurement
and Documentation Solution
WoundAide is a digital handheld wound measurement solution that allows efficient wound monitoring and documentation, providing an accurate and consistent wound assessment which includes photos and 3D measurements of depth, length, width, surface area and volume of the wound.
The non-contact measurement decreases the risk of infection and allows capturing of information in a faster manner as compared to the conventional method.
Review, Alert & Trending
Store & Share Data
Capture Wound in 3D
Wound healing is a challenging aspect in healthcare. Ageing population and increasing number of diabetics has lead to the rise of patients with chronic wounds. Chronic wounds are wounds that fail to heal in an orderly and timely manner usually within three months.
Patients with chronic wounds face complications if no proper care was taken or left untreated and it will result in the rise of healthcare cost. Henceforth, wound care is important to reduce infections and it requires trained specialists. It is pertinent to identify delayed wound healing process to avoid complications.
WoundAide promote automated wound measurements, aid in monitoring and management of the wound, and the information can be uploaded and shared across systems to improve quality care experience.
WoundAide can be integrated with hospitals’ electronic medical records systems which allows healthcare professionals to access the records seamlessly, providing a holistic view of the patient to wound specialists and clinicians.
In understaffed healthcare institutions, WoundAide helps boosts productivity and reduce time in accessing the information as nurses can be trained to do the measurements instead of wound specialists instead of wound specialists in the primary care, acute hospitals, step-down care and home care providers and information can be sent and shared remotely.
Improve Patient Care Experience and Quality
Accurate and Consistent Measurements
OBJECTIVE WOUND MEASUREMENTS
- Non-contact technique reduce risk of infection and patient discomfort
- Objective capture within seconds
- Wound photo & documentation within one system
- Standardised assessment and documentation wound care tool
- Automatically define wound boundary
- Automated 3D wound measurements including depth and volume
- Reduce variability and inconsistency
WOUND DATA AVAILABLE TO REMOTE SPECIALIST
- Access to data in a protected and secured manner
- Data can be shared across healthcare institutions when necessary
- Real-time consultation within wound specialists / clinicians
- Integration* with electronic medical records to provide a holistic view of the patient
SAVE COST BY EFFECTIVE WOUND MONITORING
- Customised wound documentation electronic charting
- Track and monitor wound progress objectively
- Provide precise and objective trending to enable clinical decision making
- Alerts can be customised accordingly to individual institution cllinical guidelines to improves efficiency and productivity
RELIABILITY AND CONSISTENCY
WoundAide uses digital imaging for measurement, henceforth there is no subjective assessment. It automatically defines the wound boundary and capture 3D wound measurements including depth and volume.
WoundAide allows immediates sharing of the information.
With WoundAide, the wound measurement technique only takes a minute, effectively shortening the entire wound care workflow process to just a total of 16 minutes.
EFFICIENT DOCUMENTATION AND ACCESS
WoundAide allows healthcare professional to access the documents easily while being stored securely. Patient’s medical record can be updated easily to provide a holistic view and allows healthcare professionals to share, track and monitor effortlessly and efficiently.